Because let’s be honest, we all know someone who has a bit of Francophile in them, n’est pas?
1. Madewell x Sézane Paris Chéri Tee $45: If you will it, it will be yours.
2. Chloé ‘Myrte’ Sunglasses $510: Oversized, 70s inspired, trés chic.
3. Croissant Ornament $18: My favorite pastry in ornament form? Okay.
4. Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Maker $420: Obsessed with this handsome espresso machine, which allows you to perfect 5 different espresso drinks and make latte art!
5. Ban.do Business Card Holder $8: It’s a business card holder but I love using it as a wallet. Minimalism, friends.
6. Bauble Bar Love You Heart Ring $34: LOVE.
7. For Love & Lemons Bralette $117: Sexy.
8. Isabel Marant Leather Belt $120: Essential.
9. French Girl Organics Body Bronzer $40: This organic body oil is infused with jasmine and néroli and a touch of mineral oxides and pigment to give you that perfectly subtle bronzed glow – you know, for your next trip to the French Riviera.
10. Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut Rose 2008 $99: French or not, we all need a bottle of chilled champagne in the fridge always.
11. NARS x Man Ray Blush & Lipstick Set $24: I love the entire Man Ray inspired holiday collection from NARS. The blush and lipstick are mini-sized, perfect to tuck into your evening clutch.
12. Manebi Espadrilles $77: A must.
13. Cotton Net Shopping Bag $6: An even more must.
14. Serena & Lily Riviera Side Chair $228: These bistro chairs are so cute and perfect for an outdoor table.
15. Marysia French Knot Maillot $390: This is quite possible the sweetest bathing suit I’ve seen this year.
16. Christophe Robin Detangling Brush $108: This boar bristle brush is the so-called secret to shiny, voluminous hair.
17. Don’t Be A Tourist In Paris: The Messy Nessy Chic Guide $35: Nobody wants to be a tourist. Especially in Paris.
18. Studio Easel $110: For the artiste! Oui, oui!
19. Lucy Williams x Missoma Coin Necklace $105: Ok, maybe it’s Roman-inspired but hey . . .
20. Vintage French Milk Glass Ashtray $63: Je ne fume pas but I still want it.
21. Janessa Leone Beret $155: The “it” hat of the season – in mauve!
22. Staub Cast-Iron Cocotte $120: Honestly, the best cast iron pots in the world. I have them in nearly every size but if you’re new to Staub, I’d start with the 5.5 quart. The best! Vraimont!
Powered by WPeMatico